How we can help each other/How I can offer you better stock:
Photography lenses, Photography books--especially on digital photography, old kits, lighting, light boxes and equipment--new or used, barely holding on but still workable--I'll take anything and everything. I am not at all too proud to beg, since taking better photos is a dream of mine and I simply cannot
yet afford any of the items I desperately wish to have. Money is tight everywhere, I understand. Please do not feel obligated to buy me anything. I would much rather give old things a new home!
That said, if you have a second-hand-something you can afford or are willing to give up, please consider sending it my way? I would love you and squeeze you and even call you fluffybottoms. Contact me!
Do you live in or around Melbourne/Palm Bay/Veira Florida, Have props/costumes/want to be a stock model just for kicks and giggles? Send me a note!
Of course, you may also consider donating Premium Memberships to D.A. to either this account or my art account at
. REMEMBER! You are NEVER
obligated nor expected to donate to use my stock! Thanks so much for visiting, creating, faving, reading and for your support!
STOCK RULES HERE You MAY/ You CAN/ You have PERMISSION TO:
* Digitally Enhance
* Draw on, in, or over
* Use as reference
* Use in any digital program such as Poser, Zbrush, Maya, Bryce etc.
* Make into a Wallpaper
* Make into website graphics, such as headers, banners, buttons and backgrounds (You must still credit, however!)
* Upload/use without sending me a note or commenting to the piece used (thought it'd really be nice to see what you do with them!)
* Upload art using my stock onto Deviant Art
* Upload your art made with my stock to your personal portfolio site
* Upload your art made with my stock to another art gallery site outside of D.A., such as Elfwood or HumbleVoice
* Offer your piece of art made from my stock for sale on D.A. as a print or other sites as a print. You do not have to solely offer to sell your print/image/digital art with D.A.
* A.K.A Yes! You can use the art you make with my stock outside of D.A! Really!
* Use parts or pieces of my stock. You don't need to use all of the entire picture. You are free to pick and choose. You MAY NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES/ NO/ STOP/ HAMMER TIME/DO NOT PASS GO:
* Upload my stock onto another stock offering site.
* Upload my stock to a gallery and offer it to others to download. Please link back or refer this D.A. account should someone inquire as to where you got a stock pic from.
* Upload my un-edited stock image and claim it as your own.
* Edit the levels, sharpness, contrast, slap a border on it and call it your photography. Pleeeeeease DO SOMETHING artistic with my stock and don't steal okay?
* Use my stock in any depictions of: animal cruelty or abuse, sex or sexual situations or abuse with minors and or children. (Subjects of sensuality or sex depicting or pertaining to two CONSENTING adults are OKAY. Children are NOT.)
* Use my stock photographs without some sort of credit. Please credit either in the photo, the digital painting, the digital manipulation or within the Artist comments/description area of whatever site you are uploading the image onto. Links are appreciated but not necessary. Credit somewhere is a must.
Please respect and comply to my very simple requests; it's just common sense and respect for your fellow artists.
If you have any questions or issues, please feel free to comment to this journal or send me a note.
You may also visit my non stock account here: